Salaried GPs and Locums
We act for Salaried GPs across the country and offer the basics of managing your tax code and allowances. We examine your personal and professional expenditure, your pay and your tax returns, through to the key financial, clinical and personal considerations you need to examine before becoming a GP principal. We can advise on any partnership opportunities, by analysing the financial performance of your potential partnership.
We aim to help you so that you can concentrate on your specialist field by simplifying the accounting and tax process.
We can help you with: -
• Annual accounting and tax returns
• Assistance with NHS pension returns
• Advice on tax deductible expenses and requirements around business record-keeping
• Submit tax claims of professional and examination fees
• NHS pension reports and projections
• Alternative business structures including limited companies
• Forming a limited company and advising on IR35 issues
• Advise on potential partnerships
Our experienced team is supported by a firm of Independent Financial Advisers who give expert financial advice to the medical sector. The financial advisors have a specialised and comprehensive knowledge of the NHS pension schemes and NHS consultant contracts, in order to help our Doctors, Salaried GPs, Locums and consultants make informed and effective decisions.