Our dedicated team of medical accountants offer a specialist service to both community and locum pharmacists. We can assist you with accountancy and taxation needs, utilising our in-depth knowledge and experience in the sector.
We recognise that no two pharmacies are the same and have experience in dealing with pharmacies of varying sizes, ownerships structures and both 40 hour and 100 hour contracts.
Our team provides support to independent pharmacies and GP dispensing practices and can advise on maximising profits and business initiatives.
We can help you with: -
• Accounts preparation
• Review and implementation of accounting systems
• VAT returns and the associated monthly VAT refunds
• Tax planning
• Property developments and business funding
• Keeping accurate financial records and bookkeeping
• Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
• Precise advice on stock and dispensary management
• Management accounts and gross profit margin reviews
Our experienced team is supported by a firm of Independent Financial Advisers who give expert financial advice to the medical sector. The financial advisors have a specialised and comprehensive knowledge of the NHS pension scheme and NHS consultant contracts, in order to help our Doctors, Salaried GPs, Locums and consultants make informed and effective decisions.