Hospital Consultants and Doctors
We work closely with a number of consultants who work in both the public and private sector. We provide a full service covering all accountancy and taxation needs for private fees and NHS earnings. We review your current tax position and suggest planning opportunities appropriate to your circumstances.
Our services include assistance with all aspects of accounting, taxation, practice management and financial matters.
We can help you with: -
• Private practice accounts and tax returns
• Review and implementation of accounting records
• Consideration of superannuation contributions and other pension contributions
• Operating in partnerships or tax efficient structures
• Employed and self-employed income to ensure this is managed effectively
• Advice on record keeping and allowable expenses
• Review of national insurance position and checking that you have not been overpaying
• Income and capital tax planning, including dividend and remuneration planning where relevant
• Annual and lifetime allowance planning
• Reviewing your PAYE coding notices
• We can review the level of your private fees and advise on the tax
Our experienced team is supported by a firm of Independent Financial Advisers who give expert financial advice to the medical sector. The financial advisors have a specialised and comprehensive knowledge of the NHS pension scheme and NHS consultant contracts, in order to help our Doctors, Salaried GPs, Locums and consultants make informed and effective decisions.